|Authors||Robert Babor, Devon West|
|This mod received one of the 13th Annual Cacowards on Doomworld!|
This final version was released on October 29th 2006. Containing mostly revamped levels from the original release, it also includes 3 new maps.
Like for its predecessor, original music was composed by Simon Judd (sirjuddington) and the rest of the tracks were gathered from various sources.
Hellcore 2.0 received one of the 13th Annual Cacowards.
- MAP01: On Hell's Horizon by Robert Babor and Devon West. MAP01 from previous release.
- MAP02: Baron Streets by Devon West. MAP19 from previous release.
- MAP03: Parasite Dawn by Devon West. MAP24 from previous release.
- MAP04: Defying the Odds by Robert Babor. MAP04 from previous release.
- MAP05: Vestibule of Plague by Devon West. MAP23 from previous release.
- MAP06: Limbo by Devon West. New map, acting more as a cutscene than a normal level.
- MAP07: Tribulation by Devon West. Remake of Robert Babor's MAP07 from previous release.
- MAP08: Tryx 'n Traps by Devon West. MAP16 from previous release.
- MAP09: Hobb's End Horror by Devon West. New map.
- MAP10: Nightmare's Requiem by Devon West. MAP29 from previous release.
- MAP11: Hellcore by Devon West. MAP31 from previous release.
- MAP12: Credits by Robert Babor and Devon West. New map containing rooms of levels that didn't make this release.
- MAP01: "Danielle's Face" by Edwin van Veldhoven
- MAP02: "The Face in the Tree"/"Speech of the Land" from The Legend of Kyrandia by Frank Klepacki
- MAP03: "Secure Place" from Resident Evil 2 by Masami Ueda
- MAP04: "Industrial" by Simon Judd
- MAP05: "Streets of Gotham II" from Batman Doom
- MAP06: "Crypt" by Kevin Schilder
- MAP07: "River" by Simon Judd
- MAP08: "Infuscomus" (CBLOOD7.MID) from Blood
- MAP09: "Day's End" by Simon Judd
- MAP10: "Octo" by Kevin Schilder
- MAP11: "jacklight.mid" or "silver13.mid", author unknown
- MAP12: "Grand Design" by Simon Judd
- Title screen:
- Text screen: "Chapel 3" by Kevin Schilder
- Official Site (archived 🏛)