Jean-Charles Dorne (JCD)
Jean-Charles Dorne (also known as JC Dorne, JCD or JC) is a French Doom level designer and speedrunner. As a level designer he is perhaps best known for his work on various French Doom Community projects, such as founding and serving as project lead for the 3 heures d'agonie series and contributing to Tangerine Nightmare, and for his megawad Survive in Hell. As a speedrunner, he holds over a dozen Compet-n records on the IWAD maps.
Body of work
- Survive in Hell ( )
- DFrag - Doom France Frag (Zandronum forum thread)
- MAP14: Allez Hop
- 3 heures d'agonie ( )
- 100 Lines ( )
- MAP18: Bloody Walls (100lineN.wad)
- Titania ( )
- E1M1: Deathmatch Edition (dl.baseq.fr)
- MAP03: The New Hangar
- HB FSN (dl.baseq.fr)
- MAP02: Allez Hop II
- 20 Years of Doom (
- Project lead
- E1M7: Unholy Mt. Of Pain
- 3 heures d'agonie 2 ( )
- 32in24-14: How the Hamburglar Stole Christmas ( )
- ChaosCore CTF (Zandronum forum thread, WadArchive)
- CORE28: Titania Base
- Swift Death ( )
- Fast and for Doom ( )
- 3 heures d'agonie 3 ( )
- Tangerine Nightmare ( )
- L'agonie Finale ( )
- 180 Minutes Pour Vivre ( )
- Pandemonium Speed Mapping: Multiplayer Madness (
- PSMM_Coop.Wad, MAP02: Hyperion Base (as "JDC")
Current Compet-n records
The following data was last verified in its entirety on November 22, 2020.
Level runs for the original Doom games
Compet-n maintains two separate competitions for levels that have an exit to a secret level. The styles with such a differentiation are UV speed, NM speed and UV pacifist.
s = The level is finished via the secret exit.
Level runs for the PWADs
Jean-Charles holds two additional map records for Alien Vendetta.