Junction (Doom RPG)
|Doom RPG maps|
Junction is a level in Doom RPG.
The junction is a hub, allowing the player to travel between the various sectors of the game.
- Go north, then west and south through the yellow door.
- Play Sector 1.
- Play Sector 2.
- Play Sector 3.
- Go east and north through the green door.
- Play Sector 4.
- Play Sector 5.
- Go to the east wing of the map and north through the blue door.
- Play Sector 6.
- Play Sector 7.
In Sector 7, the base is overrun by a second wave of hellspawn. The Junction radically changes as a result. This is the walkthrough for the destroyed junction.
- Go west, following the corridor through the blue door.
- Go south through the red door and talk to Dr. Kelvin.
- Go back west through the red door and talk to the marine. He transforms into a chaingunner.
- Kill the chaingunner and go west twice to the area with the yellow and green doors.
- Go north through the green door.
- Go north through the destroyed area of wall. Extinguish fires that may block your way.
- Talk to the civilian until he is killed. Follow the path to the northeast.
- The path curves down to the southeast. Continue following it.
- Extinguish the fires and go through the destroyed area of wall. Talk to Dr. Jensen.
- After Jensen dies, go back to the red door in the east wing. Talk to Kelvin again.
- Use the computer console and enter the code 5966 to open the door to the Reactor.
- Kill the Lost souls and go east to exit to the Reactor.
- 3 total: 24,26 - 26,26 - 10,9
- 0112358 is the code to the super secret door in the post invasion destroyed junction. These are the first 7 digits of the Fibonacci sequence
- 3 secrets
- 44 monsters
- Bonus Room