Knee-Deep in the Dead (Doom the Way id Did)
Knee-Deep in the Dead, named after its counterpart episode in Doom, is the first episode of Doom the Way id Did. As the project itself was designed to as an alternate-reality counterpart to Doom itself, this episode shares the original episode's name, theme, and story, placing the player back in the familiar world of the UAC base on Phobos.
- E1M1: Communications Bridge
- E1M2: Military Bunker
- E1M3: Fuel Synthesis (Exit to secret level)
- E1M4: Treatment Plant
- E1M5: Engineering Bay
- E1M6: Reactor Complex
- E1M7: Logic Core
- E1M8: Transport Facility (Barons of Hell are bosses)
- E1M9: Excavation Site (Secret level)
The records for the episode at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV episode run||12:27||Didier Bertrand||2011-12-17||id1-1227.zip||1|
Last updated on June 19, 2013.
1. ^ Plays back with dtwid_old.wad.