Lee Szymanski (aka fen boi) is an English mapper known for tech-themed levels.
His first map appeared in The Darkening Episode 2. The project had requested submissions from the community, and despite the basic design, the map was accepted. This was followed by another deathmatch map Sureshot designed for the same project.
His first single player map is MAP28 of the 10 Sectors project. This was followed by two maps for the megawad Alien Vendetta (MAP06 and MAP24) co-authored with Anthony Soto. Lee returned to deathmatch with the xfire series of wads before returning to single player with Endgame and Congestion 1024.
Other works include example WADs, as well as a level in the deathmatch project Crucified Dreams.
Body of work
- The Darkening Episode 2 ( )
- MAP20: Annihilator (deathmatch) (with Derek MacDonald)
- 10 Sectors ( )
- Sure Shot ( )
- xfire3 ( )
- xfire4 ( )
- xfire5 ( )
- xfire6 ( )
- Alien Vendetta ( )
- Crucified Dreams ( )
- MAP11: Tarantism (with Derek MacDonald)
- MAP33: Tarantism (Vanilla) (with Derek MacDonald)
- License to Ilya (
- MAP08: Leftovers from the Past
- A map inspired by The Darkening 2 ( )
- Root of Evil ( )
- Trihard ( )
- Small Siege ( )
- source ports. - 3D effects for original game and
- - A simple door that opens from the centre for the original game.
- original EXE. - A descending elevator for the
- - Lighting effects for the original game.