List of characters in Doom (film)
- Staff Sergeant John "Reaper" Grimm
- John Grimm is the son of UAC scientists who were killed in an accident during the early excavation of a Martian dig site. He abandoned his scientific heritage and joined the military to forget about this personal disaster. He is the twin brother (younger by two minutes) of Dr. Samantha Grimm and the only squad member to survive the film. Played by Karl Urban.
- Gunnery Sergeant Asher "Sarge" Mahonin
- Sarge is the leader of the RRTS squad. His violent tendencies bring him into conflict with Reaper and other squad members, and he is eventually corrupted by the retrovirus, leading to a climactic confrontation. Played by Dwayne Johnson.
- Sergeant Gregory "Duke" Schofield
- Duke is obsessed with two things: girls and games. He is the best friend of Destroyer and immediately develops a crush on Samantha Grimm. Played by Raz Adoti.
- Sergeant Gannon "Destroyer" Roark
- He is the heavy weapons specialist of the squad. His best friend is Duke. He uses a minigun. Played by Deobia Oparei.
- Private First Class Katsuhiko Kumanosuke "Mac" Takahashi
- Mac is the squad's technical expert. He dropped out of university to join the RRTS. Played by Yao Chin.
- Private Mark "The Kid" Dantalian
- The Kid is the youngest member of the squad, on his first mission as a rookie. Played by Al Weaver.
- Corporal Dean Portman
- Dean is the trash talker of the squad. Played by Richard Brake.
- Corporal Eric "Goat" Fantom
- Goat is a senior member of the squad. Fiercely religious, he is prone to quoting scripture and acts of self-harm in response to his own sins. Played by Ben Daniels.
- Dr. Samantha Grimm
- Samantha is a scientist on Mars. She is John Grimm's twin sister. She is the first and one of the few characters to understand what is taking place at the Olduvai facility. Played by Rosamund Pike.
- Marcus "Pinky" Pinzerowski
- Pinky is a technician on Mars assigned to coordinate the squad's communications; he becomes involved with the action against his will. He lost his legs during early experimentation with Ark travel and had them replaced with a bionic wheelchair attachment. Played by Dexter Fletcher.
- Dr. Todd Carmack
- Dr. Carmack is the base's chief scientist. He is named after John Carmack. Played by Robert Russell. He later transforms into the Carmack imp (played then by actor Doug Jones).
- Dr. Steve Willits
- He is another UAC scientist. He is named after Tim Willits. Played by Vladislav Dyntera.
- Lieutenant Huengs
- Huengs is the leader of Mars security at the Olduvai base. Played by Daniel York.
- Dr. Jenna Willits
- She is Steve Willits's wife. Played by Sara Houghton.
- Curtis Stahl
- Curtis Stahl was a convicted killer who served as a human subject in Dr. Carmack's research. He transforms into a Hell knight and begins the plague that engulfs Olduvai. Played by Brian Steele.
- Sanford Crosby
- Sanford is the UAC's public relations representative. Played by Ian Hughes.
- This article incorporates text from the open-content Wikipedia online encyclopedia article Doom (film).
|Characters from Doom (2005 film)|
|Leads:||John Grimm (Reaper) • Samantha Grimm • Asher Mahonin (Sarge)|
|RRTS Marines:||Mark Dantalian (The Kid) • Eric Fantom (Goat) • Dean Portman • Sergeant Gannon Roark (Destroyer) • Gregory Schofield (Duke) • Katsuhiko Kumanosuke Takahashi (Mac)|
|UAC Scientists:||Todd Carmack • Steve Willits|
|Olduvai Personnel:||Huengs • Marcus Pinzerowski (Pinky)|
|Other:||Full character list|