MAP01: Aftermath (Combat Shock 2)
|Combat Shock 2 maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Press the switch that lowers the shotgun, then head southeast to the closet with shotgun guys. Use the east wall where the health bonus is to get a box of shotgun shells. (sector 719)
- Open the blue key door at the start and teleport, then enter the water nearby and head east. At the northeast corner, you can get a computer area map. (sector 876)
- Head northeast from where the yellow key is to the next area (as if you are going to the red skull key). Heading east from there will open several alcoves with spectres coming out. Enter either of the west alcoves and press the wall between them to get medikits. (sector 154)
- Use the yellow key on the switch north of it to release demons and imps. In their area, a bit southeast of the megasphere, use the south wall to pick up a backpack. (sector 418)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.