MAP01: Attack (Master Levels)
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- Kill all the enemies outside the first room and collect some weapons. Then go through the door in the southwest corner.
- Fight through this room and go up the stairs to another door.
- Continue straight through this hallway through the door on the opposite end.
- Kill all enemies and collect the red key. Then head back through the same door which you entered.
- The first door on the right will be the red door. Enter this room, kill all enemies and collect the blue key.
- Exit the red door room and turn left. Follow the path in the room where you got the red key and make a big U-turn to the door on the opposite side, and go through it.
- The blue door is now on the left. Enter, kill, and collect the yellow key.
- Behind the yellow key is an elevator. Travel down the elevator, (watch out for the revenant,) and go right until you reach a silver teleporter.
- The teleporter will take you right next to the yellow door, marked with exit signs. Hit the switch inside this room to complete the level.
Other points of interest
- When you enter the building where the yellow key resides, a teleporter will open in the southwest of the map. After this, head to that area either by running all the way over there, or using the teleporter southwest of the building with the yellow key, and then reentering the teleporter you land on. Once you are at the newly-opened teleporter, step onto the space directly south of it to trigger this secret. (sector 254)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the original map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: