MAP01: Desecrated Paths (NDCP)
|NDCP maps 01-11|
From the start, head through the courtyard and get the shotgun in the middle. Go east and you will end up in a similar courtyard. Take either the east or south door and find the switch and press it. When you leave, look out for imps and shotgun guys, and then take the path north. Cross the bridge, and if you want a chainsaw, go right. Otherwise go left. Follow this hall, and when you can go left, then do so and press the two switches to open the doors into the next courtyard. The switch at the end opens the southern end, into an even bigger yard with stairs. Go all the way south, then west until you find the exit switch.
- Enter the first outdoor courtyard, then press on the wall in the southwest corner to find armor bonuses and a super shotgun. (sector 627)
- On the north-south bridge with the brown slime around it, get off on the north side and look east towards the rock walls. One of them does not have a torch in front of it. Get on the ridge and head to this wall to open it. You will find a box of shotgun shells inside. (sector 354)
- In the room east of the courtyard with the two hanging bodies are some skull markings on the east wall. The rightmost marking is brighter than the other ones. Shoot this marking to open the south wall and get a green armor. (sector 227)
- Head left from the two hanging bodies and you may hear a spectre, which will come out of the north wall. Go through the wall to find health bonuses and a medikit, which is on a coffin that can be lowered. (sector 294)
- In the hall just south of the exit switch, the southwest wall has blood on the floor in front of it. Open this wall for a teleporter, which takes you to the north part of the map. Open the nearby door to get the supplies from the cage earlier. (sector 296)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||03:28||Vladimir Monakhov (skepticist)||2010-03-29||ndcpmax.zip||1|
Last updated on April 3, 2013.
1. ^ ndcpmax.zip is a collection of UV max runs for NDCP.