MAP01: Entryhalls (Hellfire: Reborn)
|Hellfire: Reborn maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head into the red carpet hall and go to the west end. Open the south door to the toilet, then open the wall above the toilet to get a stimpack. You can also access this secret from the other toilet on the other side. (sector 145)
- Head into the red carpet hall and go to the west end. Open the north door, then use the computer at the southwest corner. Back in the red carpet hall, open the west door and enter the room to the south. Shoot or punch the crate from the north end to get a chainsaw. (sector 165)
- Head into the red carpet hall and go to the west end. Open the north door, then use the computer at the southwest corner. Afterwards, in the area where the exit elevator switch is, enter the broken and damaged elevator and press on the east wall to find a hidden teleporter. Use it to teleport to a rocket launcher. (sector 251)
- Open the yellow door, then open the north door. Afterwards, go to Secret #3 and head down and left to another door, then head south to an open door with a stimpack and a medikit. (sector 329)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.