MAP01: Eternal Leap (Doomworld Mega Project 2021)
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- On the starting platform, head to the south rocks and flip the switch on the south side. Head to the northeast rock and climb up to it to get a two stimpacks. (sector 6)
- At the east side, hug the south bloodfalls as you head south until you enter a passage. Head around to get a rocket launcher. (sector 73)
- At the cage with two arachnotrons, open the middle wall between the fences to get health and armor bonuses. (sector 141)
- In the library at the west side, head to the northeast pole and use it from the east side. Head to the west side of the library and follow the path there to get a plasma gun and energy cells. This area has three secrets, but you are not able to get the other two due to them being walls on the left and right sides. (sector 469)
- See Secret #4. (sector 525)
- See Secret #4. (sector 526)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 5, 2022.