MAP01: Outer Base (Bloodspeed)
|Bloodspeed maps 01-10|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- On the east ledge of the central room, use the terminal to the south to open the east side with armor bonuses. (sector 169)
- Use the south wall in Secret #1 to find a passage of health bonuses. (sector 194)
- In the central room, find a switch on the southeast pole and use it. Quickly leave the room and head east, then through the south window that lowered to head outside to a green armor and a stimpack. (sector 431)
- At the northeast end, enter the inner room to the southwest and flip the switch. Leave and head to the east compartment, opening the north wall to find a passage leading outside to a shotgun and a stimpack. (sector 456)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 16, 2021.