MAP01: Power Station (Crimson Canyon)
|Crimson Canyon maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- When you fall down in the blue key trap, use a switch from where the demons come. Enter a nearby room and grab the backpack.
- Just after the blue door, go up on your left. You will hear a door opening far away. Open the first door, turn left again, open the wall, kill the imp and run. The rocket launcher lies down here (you can see the room from the start place (screenshot #1)).
- Go back, use the switch that lowers a wall for the supercharge.
- In the computer room, lower a panel on your left, use the switch and step on the lift. Plenty of things wait you there.
- You can open the closed door up in the nukage room. The switch is in the room before the yellow door. Get the mega armor.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are: