MAP01: RAMP Central (Rabbit's All-comers Mapping Project)
|RAMP maps 01, 10-19|
(01, 10 - 19)
MAP01: RAMP Central is the hub map of Rabbit's All-comers Mapping Project. It was designed by David Newton (DavidN) and uses the music track "The Stage of History" from Soulcalibur. It features transporters to every level as well as a garden area that will be decorated with rewards granted by completing maps.
The map is sectioned into 16 named areas for navigation. Supplied around the hub there are many 'RAMPO' terminals, one of which is in front of the starting location signaling you. Using this terminal will list maps alphabetically that you use to locate on your automap. In addition to RAMPO there are other wall terminals from which you can adjust the difficulty in-game.
- You start in "The Central Atrium", up two ramps and to your left is MAP10: Teeny Little Base, a basic introductory map.
- On the far south end of the map is "The Garden" which unlocks after gaining ten points.
- Surrounding the atrium to the north and west is "The Mezzanine".
- To the southeast of the atrium is "Power Capacitor".
- To the northeast of the atrium is "Energy Routing".
- In the far eastern side of the map, between Power Capacitor and Energy Routing is "The Chapel".
- To the north of Energy Routing is "Hydraulics".
- Circumnavigating Energy Routing between Hydraulics and The Chapel is "The Maintenance Tunnel".
- To the west of The Mezzanine is "The Furnace".
- To the north of The Mezzanine and west of Hydraulics is "The Quadrangle".
- To the north of The Furnace and west of The Quadrangle is "The Computer Core".
- To the west of The Computer Core are "The Transportation Labs".
- To the north of The Quadrangle is "The Parking Garage".
- On the far west of the map is "The West Wall".
- On the far north of the map is "The Light Bridge".
- To the far northeast is "The North Balcony".
Garden and scoring
Points are gained by completing levels, equal to the difficulty and length ratings of each map added together. In addition to points you may gain medals for finishing maps and killing all monsters inside them. Note that several maps are very difficult or impossible to get 100% kills in, in which case you are awarded the monster star automatically. Gaining points or completing other challenges awards trophies and other decorations for the garden.
|Trophy Title||RAMP Description||Reward Criteria|
|Ramping Up||Taking your first steps into the RAMP levels||Collect 10 points|
|Bronze Doomguy||Completing half of the RAMP levels!|
|Gold Doomguy||Completely clearing all monsters from all RAMP levels!!|
|Silver Doomguy||Completing every single RAMP level!|
|Chocolate Minigun||Your commendable work eradicating monsters from 2 RAMP maps|
|Super Shotgun (Prototype)||Your continued efforts to eradicate monsters from the RAMP maps||Kill monsters in 5 maps|
|RAMP Inductee||Collecting 50 points|
|RAMP Explorer||Getting your score into triple figures!|
|Revolver Insignia||Completing all the DoomRevolver maps!|
|Corruption Shield||Completing the Corruption trilogy!|
|RAMP Adventurer||Reaching 200 points!|
|RAMP Addict||Reaching 300 points!|
|RAMP Wizard||Reaching 400 points!|
|RAMP Prodigy||Reaching 500 points!|
|Plushma Gun||Your determination to hunt monsters||Kill monsters in 10 maps|
|Quadruple Shotgun||Your extraordinary efforts to eradicate the monsters||Kill monsters in 25 maps|
|BBBFG 18000||Your exemplary monster hunting abilities!||Kill monsters in 50 maps|
|Cacodemon Bush||Completing a map on Nightmare difficulty!|
|Diamond Cup||Completing the hardest map in the game!||Finish MAP92: No Health 2|
|Ashes Urn||completing the longest map in the game!||Finish MAP72: Mortal Mechanism|
|Zombieman Doll||Finishing five RAMP maps|
|Sergeant Doll||Finishing ten RAMP maps|
|Chaingunner Doll||Finishing twenty RAMP maps|
|Imp Doll||Finishing thirty RAMP maps|
|Baron Rook||Finishing forty RAMP maps|
|Vile Bishop||Finishing fifty RAMP maps!|
|Cyber King||Finishing 125 RAMP maps|
|Spider Queen||Finishing 150 RAMP maps|
|Knight Knight||Finishing 75 RAMP maps|
|Doomguy Doll||Finishing one hundred RAMP maps!!|
|Mass of Cups||Completing all of Hayden49's levels|
|Starfleet Badge||Completing all of CBM's maps|
|Sigil of Youth||Being an epic yolo master (420)|
|RAMP Legend||Reaching 750 points!!|
|Cacoward||Clearing the most populous level of monsters!||This trophy should be given for killing all monsters in MAP116: Double marathon but due to a coding oversight cannot be obtained.|
|RAMP Hero||Reaching one thousand points!!!|
There are no official secrets on this map.
In the northeast section of the map, "The North Balcony", there is a misaligned texture on the wall. Lower this to find your way to "The Secret Place" which thanks and labels all RAMP contributors.
Areas / screenshots