MAP01 (99 Ways to Die)
|99 Ways to Die maps|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Enter the building and head straight north past the crossroads, until you're forced to turn right. Climb the stairs and go up the lift. On the upper level, take the passage to your right and follow it all the way to the exit switch.
Other points of interest
Since the exit is directly accessible from the start, most areas in the level are optional:
- A room with several pools of water located at the northern end of the map. It is accessed by a northern passage from the room with the lift. A megaarmor can be found there.
- After riding the lift to the upper level, you can find a yellow key directly to the east. It opens a door in the corridor west of the crossroads. Beyond the door is a handful of monsters, but also a rocket launcher with a box of rockets, a supercharge, and a megaarmor.
- In the room with several pools of water at the north of the map, a candle near the western wall marks the location of a hidden door (sector 117). It leads to a room with some armor bonuses, shotgun shells, and a medikit.
- The sector immediately in front of the starting point (sector 145) is marked as secret. Impossible to miss.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV speed||0:16||Jacek Dobrzyniecki (JudgeDeadd)||2018-04-15||99ways1-212.zip|
|UV max||2:12||Jacek Dobrzyniecki (JudgeDeadd)||2018-04-15||99ways1-016.zip|
|UV pacifist||0:17||Jacek Dobrzyniecki (JudgeDeadd)||2018-04-15||99ways1p017.zip|
This information was last verified in its entirety on July 21, 2019.