MAP02: Empty Handed (Three's a Crowd)
|Three's a Crowd maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the main area, cross the bridge to the north and use the northwest wall with brown vines to find a teleporter. This takes you behind the starting point where you will get a soul sphere. (sector 5)
- In the yellow key room, open the yellow bar, then before entering the teleporter, flip the switch. Quickly enter the teleporter, then jump to the main area to the south. Run all the way southwest into the open door before it closes. In this small corridor, use the switch, then teleport back. Approach the central platform to lower it, then ride up to get a berserk pack. (sector 35)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||1:20.37||2021-05-21||3i02p120.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.
This level includes its own, separate deathmatch arena.
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 205)
- facing south. (thing 206)
- facing north. (thing 207)
- facing north. (thing 208)
- facing west. (thing 209)
- facing west. (thing 210)
- facing east. (thing 211)
- facing east. (thing 212)