MAP02: Lunar Anomaly (Baker's Dozen)
|Baker's Dozen maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP02: Lunar Anomaly is the second map of Baker's Dozen. It was designed by Alexander S. (Eternal) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the room east of the start, use the north wall west of the super shotgun to get a backpack. (sector 19)
- In the same room, use the northeast wall near the super shotgun, then quickly run south to a corridor and into a hole to get to the water. Go all the way through the water to a room where you can get a soul sphere. (sector 137)
- In the large crate room, shoot the cracked wall west of the entrance, then go there to find a lift. Take it up and head all the way around so you are at the west side of the room. Jump southeast on the crates and then northeast to get a rocket launcher. (sector 265)
- In the room east of the red key area, use the switch to open the south doors. In the small room past the left door, open the back wall, shoot the switch, and pick up the megaarmor that appears behind you. (sector 500)
- In the spiral staircase area, head to the southeast side and flip the switch you see here to lower the pillar with the berserk pack. (sector 797)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 28, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 11)
- facing east. (thing 40)
- facing west. (thing 42)
- facing south. (thing 45)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: