MAP02: Messy Bedroom (Doomworld Mega Project 2018)
|DMP2018 cl2 maps 01-10|
This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP02: Messy Bedroom is the second map in the DMP2018cl2 mapset of Doomworld Mega Project 2018. It was designed by Roofi and uses the music track "". The author's demo on skill 4 runs for 26:33.69 (55779 tics).
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the north end, go on the platform with the rocket launchers, then use the switch to the south. Head west up the steps and into a teleporter, then head north to the pillar and the wall will lower revealing red keys. Head west on this ledge and then through the south wall to get backpacks and an energy cell pack. (sector 132)
- Drop into the nukage north of the start and head east to a teleporter which takes you to an invulnerability. (sector 286)
- In the starting area, head to the southeast wall and head northeast to a switch, which lowers the southeast walls. Head to the south end to get rocket launchers and a megaarmor. (sector 356)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 13, 2021.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 748)
- facing south. (thing 749)
- facing south. (thing 753)
- facing south. (thing 754)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: