MAP02: Scypception (Doomworld Mega Project 2014)
|DMP 2014 maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP02: Scypception is the second map in the zDMP2014.pk3 mapset of Doomworld Mega Project 2014. It was designed by Scypek2 and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the first door and enter the first alcove on the left side. Open the wall here to get a chainsaw. (sector 137)
- Open the blue door at the south side of the first intersection, then head southwest, then northwest to get a megaarmor and medikits (Hey, Not Too Rough or lower) or a green armor (higher skill levels). (sector 166)
- When you enter Post Hell, head behind the radiation sign and use the switch there to open the southwest wall with boxes of ammo. (sector 237)
- In the hall with words on the floor, once you reach the section of the hall that says "DISCUSS ETHICS" walk through the north wall to find energy cells. (sector 831)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 3, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: