MAP02: Slugfest (Community Chest 4)
|Community Chest 4 maps 01-11|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Go to the right dropoff from the starting point, take the red key, go right, go upstairs, go right, go upstairs, go right and fall into a metallic area, flip the switch, go right, open door and the red door behind it.
Go to the left dropoff from the starting point, take the blue key, go up the lift, go left, open the blue door.
Open the blue door at the starting point, open the red door behind the blue door, go straight, open door, step onto teleporter, press switch, take yellow key, wait a few seconds while the silver doors get opened, when they open go through them and flip the switch behind them, go in front of the left silver door and step upon the newly revealed teleporter, open yellow door and flip the switch behind it.
Other points of interest
- After dropping down to collect the red keycard, navigate the water-filled tunnels until you arrive in the northernmost one. Follow this tunnel to the west and once you traverse a small drop-off, you may hear a sound of platform lowering. Quickly return back to that tunnel, where a compartment in the northern wall has been revealed. Inside is a berserk pack. (sector 737)
- In the western courtyard, jump to a crate nearest to the elevator and press the switch that pops out. A section of the wall will lower nearby, revealing a plasma gun. (sector 735)
It's possible to press the switch from below the crate to reveal the second secret as a shortcut to not ride the lift again.
Areas / screenshots
The records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV speed||01:08||Aleks Shahov (Plut)||2012-09-12||c402-108.zip|
|UV speed TAS||00:59||Jan Engelhardt (Hirogen2)||2012-08-26||c402x059.zip|
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 23, 2018.
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing north-west. (thing 207)
- facing north-east. (thing 208)
- facing south-west. (thing 209)
- facing south-east. (thing 210)
- facing north-east. (thing 211)
- facing north-east. (thing 212)
- facing north-west. (thing 213)
- facing north-west. (thing 214)