MAP02: Sombersong Sewers (DBK01: Dungeon Synths)
|DBK01: Dungeon Synths maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the water in the center of the map, head southwest and use the crescent switch. Quickly swim northeast to get a plasma gun and energy cells. (sector 714)
- In the southernmost room, lower the bleeding wall to get rockets and a rocket launcher. (sector 954)
- See Secret #2. (sector 1171)
- In the room with the jump pad and the floating keyboards, jump to the west keyboard and head north. Use the terminal to reveal a soul sphere nearby. (thing 227)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 22, 2022.