MAP02: Temple of Cetza (Plutonia: Revisited Community Project)
|PRCP maps 01-11|
MAP02: Temple of Cetza is the second level of Plutonia: Revisited Community Project. It was designed by Paul Corfiatis and uses the music track "The Dave D. Taylor Blues" composed by Robert Prince for Doom II. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 1:30.
Other points of interest
- From the map start, climb the stairs, push the switch to your left to open the lower door and enter it. In the next room, go straight through the easternmost door. Now you are on the top of some long stairs: on the third stair from above, push the wall below the lantern to reveal a switch. Use it to lower the pillar (sector 78) with the soul sphere on it in the northwest of this room.
- Enter the skull door to the right of the red key and simply push the slightly recessed brick wall of the pillar just in the east of the door to open an alcove (sector 281) with a rocket launcher and two rockets in it.
- Stepping on the small pedestal where the red keycard is located opens a wall near the skull door mentioned in secret #2. The secret room behind the wall (sector 278) contains a super shotgun and three sets of shotgun shells.
There are no known bugs in this level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 26, 2022.
Inspiration and development
This level was constructed in one week using Doom Builder 1.6.8.
- Cetza is the backwards spelling of Aztec.
- PRCPINFO.TXT indicates that this was originally intended to be the third level.