MAP02: Unexpected Losses (Winter's Fury)
|Winter's Fury maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the start, jump up the water to the south to find a green armor. (sector 4978)
- In the snowfield at the north end of the main area, head north to a rocket launcher on a pillar. Flip the switch behind the rocket launcher to flood the room to get it. (sector 7848)
- In the same snowfield, head southwest from the entrance to the rocket launcher room and climb onto the trees and stalagmites there. Hug the south wall and you will go through to get rockets. (sector 552)
- As the room with Secret #2 floods, get the box of rockets to the west. (sector 1339)
- At the west room with the blue floor, use the metal wall to the north to find a blur artifact. (sector 3696)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.