MAP02: Wet Works (NDCP)
|NDCP maps 01-11|
Go to the room that is directly left and up the stairs from where you start. Press the switch there. Now go explore the water works, but your main destination is towards the east, where bars should be open into a computer network of sorts on the eastern part of the map. This place is radially symmetrical so you can explore and get certain supplies such as a rocket launcher and a plasma gun by jumping on crates. If you want to simply go through the level, from the entrance to this area, go east until you cannot go east anymore. Take the lift south here and instead of taking the stairs, take the door and press the switch that is on the north wall here. This opens several places, including the map's secret. Several bars back in the water works are also open, as well as the exit in the southwest portion of the map. Go here when you are ready to leave and fight monsters until the you reach the exit.
- From the start, head west, and go through the door to see a switch. Flipping this switch opens some bars to the east that allows access to the techbase section of this map. In addition to this, it also raises a light pedestal in the northeastern section of the techbase area, revealing another switch. Flipping this switch raises some bars that were blocking off the exit of the map. In addition to this, it also opens up a hidden area in the very middle of the techbase section, revealing some lost souls and a pain elemental (on UV) in addition to a berserk pack. (sector 539)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||5:53.43||Vladimir Monakhov (skepticist)||2009-07-21||ndcpmax.zip|
|NoMo 100S||0:55.34||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2019-10-04||nd02os055.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 12, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing south-west. (thing 0)
- facing north-west. (thing 1)
- facing north-east. (thing 2)
- facing south-east. (thing 3)