MAP02 (Alpha 1 Trilogy)
|Alpha 1 Trilogy maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
MAP02 is the second map of Alpha 1 Trilogy. It was designed by Rob Schweiner.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Leave the starting hall and head south to three barrels. Open the north wall to find a medikit (not on Ultra-Violence or higher), stimpacks, a box of ammo, a super shotgun, and partial invisibility. (sector 2)
- In the round room in the middle, open the northeast metal wall to find a box of ammo and a switch that raises the west wall. (sector 245)
- Head east from the round room and open the door. Flip the switch to lower the block, then head slightly south of it and open the west wall to get a radiation suit. (sector 450)
- Head south from the previous secret and west, opening the door. Keep going west, then open the wall to the north with the arrow for this secret. (sector 111)
- Head north from Secret #4 and open the next door. Go through the corridor and open the northwest wall to find a soul sphere. (sector 89)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 1, 2021.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north-east. (thing 353)
- facing south. (thing 354)
- facing west. (thing 355)
- facing north-east. (thing 356)