This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
MAP02 is the second and final map of Genesis. It was designed by Tony Sideris.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the first building, jump out the window to the west of the door and a lift to the southeast with a megaarmor will lower. Get on it to rise up, getting a chainsaw, a rocket launcher, and a medikit. (sector 254)
- At the east side, go north into the corridor with armor bonuses to lower a soul sphere. (sector 152)
- At the east side, take the south door, then go to the next one you can open. Enter this room. After doing so, go back to the east side and take the west door. Head south on the ledge, drop down, and get the plasma gun in the alcove to the east. (sector 157)
- At the west end, enter the small cave to the west, but do not go on the platform in front of you or you will teleport back. Head south and take the teleporter to teleport to the platform, which contains a box of shotgun shells, a medikit, and an energy cell pack. (sector 284)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.