MAP03: Administration (Project Einherjar)
|Project Einherjar maps|
|Deep Into White Hell|
|The Iron Invasion|
|The Scourge of Mordin|
|Return to Jotunheim|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
The map is divided into three blocks: the laboratory block, the outdoor block, and the office block. Juno starts in the lab block with a squad of Fratboys and a handful of Mommybots. At the forked hall, the right path leads through an office (containing ammo and health) to the red door, which protects the blue key. Stock up on ammo and other goodies, then take the left path to the outdoor block.
The outdoor block contains a small army of Fratboys and Stepchildren led by a couple of Amazons; partway down the street you'll trigger a trap that opens the two truck trailers and spills Juggernauts into the street. The second-floor meeting room -- visible through the glass windows -- has a Valkyrie Captain; kill her and take her red key. You can retrieve the blue key from the red lab, or do a combat sweep of the office block first and collect the items therein -- it is heavily populated with enemies, so the stealth approach is recommended.
Activate the switch between the blue doors to access the conference room and fight Maxie Vargstein for the yellow key. It unlocks the way to the exit near the office block entrance.
Boss: Maxie Vargstein
The first Vargstein Sister ambushes you in the conference room. It's best to clear out her minions before entering the room and triggering the fight. There is plenty of cover to use against her attacks, but reaching said cover can be difficult. Maxie drops the yellow key when killed; you can activate the conference room door switch behind her ambush hole anytime, but doing so while Maxie is alive guarantees you'll get shot in the back.
Other points of interest
The crate hallway on the north side of the office block is a trap: the crates lower to reveal ambush closets filled with Amazons.
- One of the crates in the starting room has a hidden switch on it (the side with the insignia): the crate lowers and reveals a Shit Creek scattergun and shells. (sector 6)
- When you reach the roof of the building outside, before entering the meeting room, jump over the railing and walk along the ledge to the left. You'll find a missile pod at the end of the ledge. (sector 152)
- Stepping onto the meeting room couch opens a second-floor window across the street. A shootable switch beyond opens a secret bar nearby, containing ammo and a Dessler frag cannon. (sector 130) It also acts as a shortcut back to the red door.
- Interact with the two stacked boxes next to another box. They will lower to reveal a blue armor breastplate. The boxes are near the second couch, the one that is *not* from the secret above. (sector 203)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are: