MAP03: Entombed (DBP09: Legend of the Hidden Tech)
|DBP09: Legend of the Hidden Tech maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP03. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP03.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the L-shaped hall northwest of the hub, open the west wall at the corner and you can get a plasma gun, health bonuses, energy cells, rockets, shotgun shells, a box of shotgun shells, and a computer area map. (sector 981)
- In the north lava area, go to the southwest corner and shoot the skull. This will trigger a hidden switch, which will allow the pillar to the northeast to lower, which has a backpack. (sector 1208)
- Get the red key and enter the northeast alcove which has lowered. Follow the health bonuses to a plasma gun and an energy cell. (sector 1257)
- In the area northeast of the hub, get on the first platform and look east to find a switch behind the vines. Head to the steps to the east and go north to get energy cells and a plasma gun. (sector 1266)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 1, 2022.