MAP03: Gethsemane (SlayeR)
This level occupies the map slot MAP03. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP03.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head up the steps at the start and look west towards the pillars on the south side of this area. Jump to the second pillar, and look south. You can spot a thin line of the ledge that you can jump on. Do so, and you will end up through the wall, where flipping the switch here opens the door at the top of the steps. Inside is a computer area map. (sector 26)
- The backside of the blue key switch can be used which lowers the chaingunner pillars outside. Three of these five pillars count as the same secret sector. (sector 38)
- Go right from where the yellow key is to get ammo, a megaarmor, and a medikit. Note that the megaarmor is not in the secret sector, but the pillars leading to its ledge are the secret sector. (sector 87)
- Head up the steps at the start and look west towards the pillars on the north side of this area. You can spot a switch tucked behind a dark alcove if you look in this direction. Shoot this switch and go south from where you are to the open door to collect a backpack. (sector 102)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||1:44.63||Adam Williamson||2001-12-30||sl03-144.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 13, 2021.