MAP03: Mineopoly (Community Chest 3)
|Community Chest 3 maps 01-11|
MAP03: Mineopoly is the third map of Community Chest 3. It was designed jointly by Maximillian Daley (BlackFish) and Matt Grieshober (Soap on a Rope), and uses a MIDI rendition of the Fear Factory song "Replica" by RazTor.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Other points of interest
- Once you enter the hallway beyond the red door, push on the UAC sign at the southeast to find a rocket launcher and three rockets. (sector 583)
The pane of glass opposite the switch revealing the blue skull key (linedef 3107) can be walked through.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV speed||02:42||Tatsuya Ito (Tatsurd-cacocaco)||2008-11-29||c303-242.zip|
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 22, 2018.
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing north-east. (thing 192)
- facing south. (thing 193)
- facing west. (thing 194)
- facing east. (thing 195)
- facing west. (thing 196)
- facing north. (thing 197)
- facing north. (thing 198)
- facing north-west. (thing 199)
Inspiration and development
The choice of music in this level was made by Andy Leaver during the compilation process. The original submission did not have custom music.