MAP03: Quatto's Palace (The Darkest Hour)
|The Darkest Hour maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP03. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP03.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After opening the bars to the Sidaar River Pavilions, take the north door out of the starting area, then quickly run down the curved steps in front of you. Go north at the bottom to get a backpack. (sector 392)
- From Secret #1, head south, then northwest. Quickly run down these curved steps to the bottom and enter the north room before it closes to get a megaarmor. (sector 421)
- At the east pavilion, get on the outside of the fence, then go to the south side and drop onto the thin ledge. Follow it west and into the waterfall to get a light amplification visor. (sector 522)
- After you get the master key, return to the halls around the starting area and go to the northwest side, using the key on the lock, which opens the northwest and southeast doors. Enter the southeast room, then press on the southernmost wall to get an armor. (sector 716)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 19, 2021.