MAP03: Retour sur Terre (180 Minutes Pour Vivre)
|180 Minutes Pour Vivre maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP03. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP03.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP03: Retour sur Terre is the third map of 180 Minutes Pour Vivre. It was designed by Maxime Bisiaux (Datacore) and uses the music track "Födosagan" by Finntroll.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- On the starting platform, look slightly southeast and shoot at the UAC logo to open the door behind you. Flip the switch to lower a wall revealing ammo clips and a green armor. (sector 23)
- Take the set of steps southeast of where the super shotgun is, then head west until you see a barrel in an alcove. Shoot the barrel and press on the back wall. This will lower the wall to the west, revealing imps and a switch. (sector 83)
- The switch in Secret #2 lowers two walls to the north and south. Past the south wall, you can pick up two rockets. (sector 154)
- Open the yellow door and press on the panel dead ahead to lower the wall next to you, where you can now get a rocket launcher and armor bonuses. (sector 244)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 245)
- facing west. (thing 251)
- facing south. (thing 252)
- facing north. (thing 256)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
- The map's title translates to "Return to Earth".