MAP03: Sempiternal (Death's Dichotomy)
|Death's Dichotomy maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP03. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP03.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The throne near the end of the level with the arch-vile is an arena, and there is a yellow pillar off to the left side. This will soon lower, and you can use it as a teleporter to get a megasphere. (sector 690)
- In the large cave, go through a waterfall in the southwest corner that has a candle in front of it to obtain a soul sphere and a megaarmor. (sector 841)
- Near Secret #4 to the southwest is a ledge, but it is not accessible. (sector 1537)
- In the courtyard with translucent blue trees and yellow/black walls, press on the angel mural at the southwest end. This lowers a wall to the southeast, allowing you to get a soul sphere. (thing 1073)
Only 75% of secrets is possible on this map because of Secret #3 not being accessible.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.