MAP03: Sombre angoisse (3 heures d'agonie 2)
|3 heures d'agonie 2 maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP03. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP03.
"Sombre angoisse" is a French phrase meaning "dark anguish."
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Flip the switch in the room east of the start to open up the hall to the south. Get to the second light in the hall and open the wall to the west that it shines on to reveal a teleporter. You will be back in the room east of the start, but on a high ledge. Jump southwest from that ledge through the cage to get a rocket launcher. (sector 35)
- Flip the switch at the northwest end of the map, then head east and north to a new hall. Open the wall that the light arrow is pointing to and the door behind it to find a plasma gun, a box of ammo, and a backpack. (sector 71)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 199)
- facing east. (thing 200)
- facing east. (thing 201)
- facing north. (thing 202)
- facing east. (thing 203)