MAP03: The Subway (Hellfire: Reborn)
|Hellfire: Reborn maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP03. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP03.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Go to the eight booths at the south wall and enter the rightmost booth. Open the back shelf to find a secret corridor. Go right first to open the left area with a stimpack, a health bonus, and a chaingun. Heading right will lead to the east end where Secret #2 is, and you can unlock the gates to the west there. (sector 125)
- Open the red door and go across the booth, then head west through the open gate and into the room to the west. Use the computer, then use the skull switch behind the lower shelf. Return to the southeast end and enter the northwest booth to get health bonuses and a medikit. (sector 103)
- In the round hallway north of the subway station, head to the north wall and go through it to get a light amplification visor. (sector 526)
- Head to the northwest part of the waterway and enter the destroyed building to find a teleporter. When you teleport, open the doors before using the switch, then use the switch, go around the block to the north, then into the building to the north (if it is not open, you need to open the south door). Quickly enter to the northeast to get the yellow key. (sector 656)
- Head north on the left side of the train tracks and drop off when it breaks. Head northwest and use the wall to find a computer area map. (sector 808)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.