MAP03: Uggae (Maskim Xul)
|Maskim Xul maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP03. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP03.
"Uggae" is the name of a Sumerian god of death, mentioned in the Babylonian creation myth Enûma Eliš.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Go directly northwest from the starting point and fall into the red slime. You will get fifty health bonuses. (sector 76)
- After the room with the demon soul and the lost souls, there will be a portal to the east. Go towards it, but do not enter it. Instead, look north into the flesh area, and look northwest to spot an eye switch. Shoot it to reveal another portal, which will take you to a large area containing a megasphere. (sector 916)
- In the library area with all the arch-viles, press the skull switch opposite of the Jackbombs in the southeast corner, then climb the steps and follow the demon souls until you reach the bookshelf with the demon hearts. Run south through the bookshelf, then quickly run east back to where the switch was. There will be an opening here with forty armor bonuses. (sector 1793)
- There is an additional secret inside Secret #2. To get it, go towards the backpacks near the steps in the library area and look at your automap. An arrow points towards the wall here. There is a hidden switch where this arrow is pointing, and to get that, go back up the steps and to the demon heart bookshelf again. Run south again, then quickly go back to where the arrow points to find an eye switch. Press it before it closes, then reenter Secret #2 to find a roulette sphere. (sector 1720)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
Inspiration and development