MAP04: Blood Factory (TNT: Revilution)
|TNT: Revilution maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the TNT wall behind your starting point to find a shotgun. (sector 14)
- At the southern end of the blood river, you can find a trail of rockets leading up the rocks to a rocket launcher. Halfway through the path, look to the right to spot a section of damaged wall. Press it to find a switch. After using it, fall into the blood and head right, towards the red wall. There will be a new passage heading south. Take it to a door, and past the door, keep going south, then west. Where there are three boxes of ammo, climb up the rocks, then jump to the soul sphere (sector 354). This triggers an ambush by pain elementals and chaingunners.
- When you grab the red key, a room opens up to the west with revenants and a teleporter inside. A brighter section of wall is near the teleporter. Open it for another teleporter, which takes you to a platform near the start with a soul sphere. (sector 73)
- By pressing the switch to lower the soul sphere in Secret #3, you also reveal a passage leading north into the blood-filled ravine at the north end of the map. Go left and take the rocks up to the plasma gun pillar and use the switch to lower it. (sector 86)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 4, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 516)
- facing east. (thing 517)
- facing west. (thing 518)
- facing north. (thing 519)
- facing west. (thing 520)
- facing west. (thing 526)