MAP04: Bullets Are Wearing Your Name (Arceon)
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the northwest end, lower the glowing wall to the north to get a berserk pack, rockets, and shotgun shells. If you use the left wall, you will find a switch. (sector 802)
- In the southeast area, get to the long hall with three alcoves and enter the last one on the left. Use the rusted wall and flip the switch, then drop to the north and go northwest to a closet with a computer area map, rockets, and a backpack (not on Ultra-Violence or higher). There is a hidden switch if you use the west wall. (sector 1402)
- Use the switches in Secrets #2 and #3, then head to the area west of the start to find a megasphere (soul sphere on Ultra-Violence or higher). You will teleport to an energy cell pack. (sector 1108)
- At the northeast end, head south and jump to the white square to the south to teleport to a soul sphere (megasphere on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower). (sector 2228)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 9, 2022.