MAP04: Nukage Processing (Hell To Pay)
|Hell To Pay maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
MAP04: Nukage Processing is the fourth map of Hell To Pay.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- When you cross the bridge after going through the blue door and enter the final area, the first wall on the left can be opened. Inside are shells and a medikit. (sector 82)
- After you go up the first set of stairs through the red door and try to enter the next door, an alcove will open up with enemies. One of the corners of the alcove is a lighter shade than the others. Open this wall to get ammo, a backpack and two medikits. (sector 204)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||4:26.80||Vladimir Monakhov (skepticist)||2009-06-11||hp04-426.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 4)
- facing north. (thing 34)
- facing north. (thing 35)
- facing north-east. (thing 36)
- facing north-east. (thing 38)
- facing north-east. (thing 39)