MAP04: Peddlers (Khorus)
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the northeasternmost room, use the torch on the south wall to lower the berserk pack on the crate to the east. (sector 185)
- At the south end, enter the southwest tunnel that has two teleporters. The torch in the middle has a switch on its south side. Use it, then quickly leave the tunnel and enter the one to the left. There will be a new teleporter to the northwest, which leads to a room with a plasma gun, an energy cell, and a stimpack. (sector 314)
- After using the switch at the west cage of the southernmost area, head back to the starting area to find two walls in the middle open, near the moving wall at the south end. Take the one on the west side, and in the corridor, open the east wall to enter the area beyond the moving wall, which has stimpacks, health bonuses, and a megaarmor. (sector 238)
- Open the door near the previous secret, press the small switch to lower the bars, then press the bigger switch on the north wall. Run south and enter the hole there, then head west and into the small alcove. There is a switch you can use here. After using it, return to the south end of the map and head to the easternmost tunnel with two teleporters. Take the northeast teleporter, and here you can access the two alcoves to the sides, which both count as the same secret. (sector 306)
- Now head back to the south end and take the teleporter in the westernmost tunnel. You can access the alcoves here as well and they both count as the same secret. (sector 318)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 9, 2021.