MAP04: Phobos - The Sub-Sewers (Ni'mRoD)
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP04: Phobos - The Sub-Sewers is the fourth map of Ni'mRoD - IXNAY on the HOMBRE. It was designed by Kristian Käll (Kristus) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the north door at the start and head west to the red door. Shoot the north vent, enter, and climb the ladder. Follow the vent to a soul sphere. (sector 135)
- Open the blue door and unlock the door to the east. In this room, open the southwest wall and then the next wall to find boxes of ammo and a panzer bullet chaingun. (sector 295)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on July 17, 2022.
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 22)
- facing east. (thing 46)
- facing east. (thing 116)
- facing north. (thing 117)
- facing east. (thing 118)
- facing north-west. (thing 122)
- facing east. (thing 125)
- facing south. (thing 163)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: