MAP04: Power Control 2105 (Good Morning Phobos)
|Good Morning Phobos maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the southwest room, use the switch at the top of the steps to raise the bridge to the south, then use the blue button there to open a monster closet near the bridge. Jump to that closet and press on the back wall to find a berserk pack. (sector 179)
- In the southwest part of the main hub (north of the room where Secret #1 is), get behind the terminals on the west side and you will find two more terminals and a wall with red lights. Press on the smaller terminal to find rockets and a megaarmor. (sector 189)
- At the northeast part of the main hub, get to the east side with the large gray terminal between two ledges. Use the middle of this terminal to find a lift leading to the ledges, where you can get armor bonuses and energy cells. (sector 215)
- Open the blue door and head southwest to the vent. Lower it to get a megasphere. (sector 441)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.