MAP04: Purgatorial Technologies (Antaresian Reliquary)
|Antaresian Reliquary maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the northwest quadrant of the map, there is a room at the west side, with a row of "windows" to a courtyard with colored torches. One window column is lit and has a torch on it. Use that, head south, around the corner to the right/west, and then north, to get a soul sphere. (sector 2385)
- In the northwest quadrant of the map, there is a platform with a perforator (due east from secret #1). From there, jump east to the red ledge (leading to stairs with a green torch). From the red platform, jump south to the alcove with the hanging severed leg. Go through the wall there to get energy cells and a disruptor. (sector 2623)
- At the east side of the map, after lowering the red skull key, head south from its pillar and up the steps. On the eastern wall of the steps, the northern most rectangular notch hides a gargoyle switch. Shoot it, then head south/west, across the lava pool, then north to get a soul sphere. (sector 2791)
- In the northeast-most room with the disruptor, in the southwest corner, are two nooks with lights in them. In the right/west nook, on the left/east side wall, is a hidden green button. Use it, then head south to the first intersection. The southeast corner will have opened to reveal a soul sphere. (sector 2930)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 7, 2021.