MAP04: R U Experienced? (Osiris)
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP04: R U Experienced? is the fourth map of Osiris. It was designed by Glen Payne and Marshal Bostwick, and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the nukage area at the west end of the map, take the west set of steps and go south. Use the switch for the lift, ride it up, and head north to the switch door, which counts as a secret. (sector 125)
- At the northern hallway, open the wall with the poison sign to find medikits, a fuel tank, and an energy cell pack. (sector 278)
- At the nukage area at the south end of the map with two pillars, take the steps to the south up, to the west side. Normally you would hop across the pillars to the east, but if you press along the north wall, you will discover a secret teleporter that takes you right there. (sector 303)
- At the south end of the map, follow the trail of health bonuses east and north. A dropoff and a door are to the east. Enter through the door for a radiation suit, and then use the wall behind it to reach a hidden flame thrower. (sector 335)
Sector 347 is listed as a Type 11 damaging floor. This sector is a small, L-shaped sector inside the red key building, and it's surrounded by non-damaging floors. However, it is possible to prematurely end the level by standing on this tiny sector until your health drops below 11%.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 2, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: