MAP04: Rosewater Park (Eternal Slumber Party)
|Eternal Slumber Party maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the ledges at the northwest side, follow them north and east, then use the switch at the end to lower energy cell packs. (sector 250)
- At the west side, at the second set of arches, get the first box of shotgun shells at the east side and follow the energy cells to get energy cell packs and a switch which is one of two that can lower the blue key. (sector 320)
- At the south field of rockets, go near the east steps and east to a black platform. The small courtyard next to this platform has energy cell packs and a switch which is one of two that can lower the blue key. (sector 321)
- At the west side, go to the arches and get the box of shotgun shells at the west side of the first arch. Follow the energy cells west and south to a plasma gun. (sector 358)
- At the south field of rockets, go near the steps and east on a black platform. Jump south to the stairwells and get to the easternmost side of the stairwell without falling. Time a jump south to the thin part of the next platform and fall to the west to collect energy cell packs. (sector 368)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on September 7, 2022.