MAP04: Sewers (Realm of Chaos)
|Realm of Chaos maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
MAP04: Sewers is the fourth map of Realm of Chaos. It was designed by Jim Bagrow.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the start, look at the left wall and find the spot that has a ceiling over it. Press on this wall to find a new area and get to the platform you see. Press the switch to open a compartment to the southwest containing a green armor, a chainsaw, and a super shotgun. (sector 173)
- Stepping into the previous secret reveals a monster closet nearby, which also counts as a secret. (sector 179)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||5:11.40||Nikolay Kamnev (Heretic)||2007-03-03||rcuvmax.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 38)
- facing east. (thing 323)
- facing south. (thing 324)
- facing east. (thing 325)
- facing west. (thing 326)
- facing east. (thing 327)
- facing north-east. (thing 328)
- facing east. (thing 329)