MAP04: Spase Base (Doomworld Mega Project 2018)
|DMP2018 cl2 maps 01-10|
This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP04: Spase Base is the fourth map in the DMP2018cl2 mapset of Doomworld Mega Project 2018. It was designed by Garbage and uses the music track "". The author's demo on skill 3 runs for 0:31.29 (1095 tics).
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Press the switch in the center room and flip the switch in the southwest corner of the exit room, then head to the largest room to get a shotgun and armor bonuses. (sector 10)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||0:33.89||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2020-02-25||mp18l04-033.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 13, 2021.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north-east. (thing 99)
- facing south-west. (thing 100)
- facing south-west. (thing 101)
- facing north. (thing 102)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: