This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP04 is the fourth map of Slugfest. It was designed by Shamus Young and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the east of the level is a room with a light switch. After pressing it, note that a section of the eastern wall remains unlit due to a pillar. This marks a secret door leading to a stimpack, a backpack, a rocket launcher and a berserk. (sector 71)
- Just before the exit, near the yellow bar, is a partially-hidden switch on the eastern wall. This lowers a pillar in the central outdoor area containing a megasphere. On medium and hard skills there is also an arch-vile. (sector 69)
On hard skill there is an arachnotron (thing 21) stuck in a wall which is thus unable to warp in, making 100% kills impossible on this skill.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||1:59.03||Boris Klimeš (dew)||2010-11-12||slg4-159.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 12, 2021.
This level contains eleven spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 58)
- facing east. (thing 59)
- facing north-west. (thing 60)
- facing east. (thing 61)
- facing south. (thing 62)
- facing east. (thing 103)
- facing west. (thing 104)
- facing west. (thing 122)
- facing north. (thing 123)
- facing north-west. (thing 124)
- facing north. (thing 127)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: