MAP05: Crimson Canyon (Crimson Canyon)
|Crimson Canyon maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Before grabbing the mega armor, open the three walls, the right one contains two boxes of shotgun shells,
- The left one contains two boxes of rockets,
- The backwards one contains the soulsphere.
- When you open the first bars, the switch opens too a secret door in your backtrack. Use the lift, kill the demons for the plasma gun, two energy cell packs, two medikits, a box of shotgun shells and a box of rockets.
- In the north-east canyon with two hanging bodies, just after the next bars, open the wall: you will find a lost soul, two boxes of shotgun shells and the mega armor.
- In the east canyon, before the switch between two torches, open the wall and enter.
- One of the room contains three lost souls, a medikit, a box of shotgun shells and box of bullets.
- The other one has three lost souls, a medikit and two boxes of bullets.
- When you gain access to the teleporter in the south canyon, track back and enter the small lava room. You will find two medikits, two boxes of shotgun shells and the megasphere.
- Open the marble wall for a box of shotgun shells and two boxes of rockets.
- In the small canyon with the switch that opens the last bars, enter a trapped room. The left rom has a secret door, open it for two medikits, a box of shotgun shells, an energy cell pack and a box of rockets.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are: