MAP05: Cry Blood (Torment)
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP05: Cry Blood is the fifth map of Torment. It was designed by Shamus Young and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head north from the red key and jump into the water to the west. The northern switch opens up the northernmost pillar, revealing a plasma rifle (it is also possible to open up the pillar directly by pressing on it). (sector 71)
- The teleporter south of the blue key leads to a pen with a rocket and a berserk. Press any of the four walls of this pen to get out.(sector 22)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 5, 2021.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 10)
- facing west. (thing 11)
- facing west. (thing 12)
- facing north-east. (thing 64)
- facing north. (thing 65)
- facing north-east. (thing 66)
- facing south-east. (thing 78)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: